View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 09:41 AM   #81 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockhounds View Post
Yes I bought it with my own money, does it matter? For me whoever is paying doesn't matter since money is money... hard to get for me and for you. I had a couple of friends in the same situation years ago and never ever acted like the guys on this forum. Pointing out fingers to somebody else is not the best way to create a community sharing experiences. I'm disappointed overall with the conduct here because I could be totally selfish not posting this for other people. I have a family, my own company and I suppose the ones who believe that are more experienced than others handling their Z's should be more collaborative and not getting a condescending tone on their posts. Regardless on what happened to me or to the others in the past/future, I think you could take a better advantage on having somebody like me posting my own experience and try to collaborate with the new Z buyers to take care of themselves when driving it on the streets.
Yes, it is nice to know how not to be stupid when driving.
Sorry, but the negative I see is fully warranted. You have crashed multiple vehicles in the same manner in a few years, maybe you should re-evaluate what you drive? Also, why are you attempting to drive in an extremely illegal manner and very dangerous for yourself and more important others on public streets? I agree with others, your licenses should be suspended for some time currently, and hopefully once it is reinstated you will have learned how to drive.

Edit: Also, you are calling on this community for its treatment of you. This community is pretty top notch from others places I have been, and it is a very well known fact that illegal, stupid, and dangerous driving is no place on public streets. We fully welcome taking your car to the extremes on the track where you are in a closed environment and with hopefully proper safety equipment.