View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 09:36 AM   #80 (permalink)
rockhounds
Base Member

Drives: 2009 GT-R
rockhounds is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckd05 View Post
The tags on this thread are hilarious....

and the rest of it is disgusting... Did you buy this car with your own money ? Do you realize the value of the car and of the dollar ? You say the 370 isnt the same as the 350z nismo... its not all that different...

How long did you have the 350z nismo ?

Yes I bought it with my own money, does it matter? For me whoever is paying doesn't matter since money is money... hard to get for me and for you. I had a couple of friends in the same situation years ago and never ever acted like the guys on this forum. Pointing out fingers to somebody else is not the best way to create a community sharing experiences. I'm disappointed overall with the conduct here because I could be totally selfish not posting this for other people. I have a family, my own company and I suppose the ones who believe that are more experienced than others handling their Z's should be more collaborative and not getting a condescending tone on their posts. Regardless on what happened to me or to the others in the past/future, I think you could take a better advantage on having somebody like me posting my own experience and try to collaborate with the new Z buyers to take care of themselves when driving it on the streets. My first impression is that you think I was drifting all over the place like a dumb. First, I don't know how to drift so I did my best to keep the car under control, and second, the area where I was at the crash time is not populated so I was a little bit faster than usual.

By the way, thanks for those who cared about me and my Nismo. I received a call from Nissan that the frame was not affected so it should be ok in a few weeks.

Last edited by rockhounds; 05-04-2010 at 09:45 AM.