View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 08:30 AM   #4 (permalink)
Red370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: your mom to church
Red370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberium View Post
I was also very close to ordering the Stillen CBE but I knew that more options were coming shortly so I waited and F.I popped up just in time. I probably would of pulled the trigger on the Stillen CBE if it wasn't for leaking problems and fitment issues. I still like the way it sounds.

That being said tho, there shouldn't be regret for buying the Stillen CBE. It's a good exhaust at a reasonable price. Granted, there are "better" choices now but maybe it was worth it to have the Stillen exhaust while we were all on Tony's waiting list.
Thats a pretty subjective statement dont you think? what makes the other options better? power? no. looks? personal preference. Sound? I dont think any sound better.

I had mine for awhile now and I love it. I love the sound, looks, and I got it on sale so the price was just right. There shouldnt be any leaks if its installed properly, and there have been ZERO fitment issues at all for me. Stillen was great to work with and their customer service, any time i've dealt with them, has been top notch.

I'm not knocking the other systems out there because they all add their own touch, the FI looks very aftermarket, drones at highway speeds and comes with a long waiting list, the Berk isnt aggressive sounding enough for me and comes with a waiting list, the Invidia only showed gains of 8-10whp, which is on the lower end, and the rest are just overpriced for the same or less gains IMHO.

Dont let someone who hasnt owned the exhaust give you a review of it because its not going to be entirely accurate. I own one, have for many thousands of miles and wouldnt trade it for a single other CBE.

Last edited by Red370; 05-04-2010 at 08:33 AM.
Red370 is offline   Reply With Quote