View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 01:24 AM   #13 (permalink)
IgleeI
Base Member

Drives: PG NISMO 10
IgleeI is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0aded View Post
just a follow up, i went to my local dealer and spent about 2 or so hours there talking prices and test driving it. At first I was offered 38K... and I instantly just got frustrated at him and told him I know this is not the best they can do. Eventually I got them down to invoice 36.8K but at this point I was already tired and did not want to make the purchase today. As I was walking out the door they offered me free leather seat covers (since I did not really feel the red leather seats). The seats are probably about 500$ +/- a few so the deal was about 36.3K but I told him I would be in touch.

I am checking out other dealers first before I put down the card but just wondering what is the BEST price I can go for? I am imagining around 35.5K would be the limit but I am not really too sure.

Hey i just recently came back from the dealer too and brought it down to 35,530 so I'm sure they can either match that or do better...too bad I didnt buy the car that day...same reason as you (exhausted)
IgleeI is offline   Reply With Quote