View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 08:09 PM   #214 (permalink)
tbonesteak
Track Member

Drives: MY09 MB 6MT
tbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushing_Tin View Post
I am disappointed that a $40k car has water in the tail lamps and an annoying rattle. My last few cars (Honda, Lexus) did not have these problems over several years. It will get fixed under warranty of course, but with only 2k miles it's frustrating.

i agree 100%. My s2k which i beat the living crap out of everyday AND at the track laughs everything off and asks for more. This car by far has been the most reliable sports car let alone any car i've ever owned. All you have to do is change the oil and it will last forever. Nissan is not known for their reliability and build quality....but still after boasting about how well this car is built over the 350 made me feel good...but we will have to see a little longer.
tbonesteak is offline   Reply With Quote