View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 09:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
frost
Retired admin

Drives: Your Wife Crazy
frost frost frost frost frost frost frost frost frost frost frost

Quote:
Originally Posted by semtex View Post
Can you elaborate on this? Surely you don't mean to tell us that this is the third time you've wiped out a car due to a dog crossing your path mid-corner forcing you to yank the e-brake! Or are you caught in some bizarre case of deja vu? Or were you practicing e-brake drifting at 3am and this is the third time you've crashed your car doing that? (In which case one would have to wonder how many more times you need to crash before you'll learn you lesson.) Or do you just mean that this is the third time you've wacked into a curb hard enough to do major damage?
Semtex's post is like getting raped with a truth stick. I've never been in a panic situation and thought "yank the fuckin E-brake!!!" I mean, you have to know it reduces your braking ability, right? I'm guessing "attempted" drifting, or donuts. Either way, you're mentally challenged for letting this happen 3 times, and I can't believe you would think we would be supportive of this type of behavior. When the insurance company fixes it, trade it in for something you're less likely to kill yourself (and others) in, preferably with front-wheel-drive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooftop View Post
<insert snarky, slightly condescending frost joke>