View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 08:22 PM   #26 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockhounds View Post
when you guys say that the car will never be the same again means that it will have a lot of problems, will go crazy suddenly or making some weird noises? this is my third crashed car in the same way and just one of them was completely useless because of this type of crash... I had an Si and did the same on the front wheel but the car was fixed and ran like new... of course you feel differences, but I sticked around with the Civic for 2 years more after the crash with no surprises...
Can you elaborate on this? Surely you don't mean to tell us that this is the third time you've wiped out a car due to a dog crossing your path mid-corner forcing you to yank the e-brake! Or are you caught in some bizarre case of deja vu? Or were you practicing e-brake drifting at 3am and this is the third time you've crashed your car doing that? (In which case one would have to wonder how many more times you need to crash before you'll learn you lesson.) Or do you just mean that this is the third time you've wacked into a curb hard enough to do major damage?