View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 05:14 PM   #65 (permalink)
Tresfr
Base Member

Drives: Black 370Z
Tresfr is on a distinguished road
Default Nice run

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedlineZ View Post
Yeah, sorry I missed this, but next time! I had too much to do and then had to get to Streets for a track day on Sunday. I'll post up a video on another thread. You guys will be happy to know that on street tires, with just a Berk CBE and H&R Sport Springs, the car did a 1:29.5 in midday heat and passed about 9 cars in the session, including a couple of Z06 Corvettes. I know, I know, maybe they didn't know the track as well, but that's still pretty decent for a street car. Kudos to the 370!
I watched the video and that was a great session. Your fast lap was only 7 tenths off the motortrend test driver. No wonder you were catching the red Exige and Cayman S. The 370Z beat the Cayman S by a half second a lap in a comparo at Streets.

What oil cooler are you running ? My car is only 3 weeks old and ran good at the dragstrip and next I will probably autox it but after that I will need an oil cooler before I run some track day laps.

We will probably get another group together next time the Street Legals are at Fontana. The only problem is the next one the temps might be to high to get a good E.T.
Tresfr is offline   Reply With Quote