View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 03:37 PM   #42 (permalink)
phelan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Scoobaroo
phelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red370 View Post
great points.

Did anyone notice how Rondo basically quit after that collision with Shaq? Little bastard was running free down the baselines until someone finally got in his way, I must say, I was a bit amused by this.
lol, rondo was straight killin' it, then shaq smacked him down. i love how fragile the celtics are. and i'll say it again - any team (detroit being the fluke) relying on sheed in the clutch will fail. it's a known fact of life. guaransheed fail!!!

i'm not on the laker bandwagon. i'm a portland fan through and through (except when sheed and randolph wore the blazer uniform...*shudder*), but i can't stand how lebron cultivates this humble personality when in reality (i.e. when he forgets to keep his image together) he's a total douchebag. every sports writer and analyst builds a shrine to him, it's ridiculous.

i can at least agree that the dude will be one of the most dominant players of all time, if not THE dominant force of all time. but i will NEVER appreciate him the same way i respect someone like kevin durant.

who saw the game anyway? mo williams got hot in g1, but that's the most ridiculous i've EVER seen him play. some of those fades were straight up ridiculous, you'd NEVER shoot that in a proper offense. looks like d-wade forgot his hand somewhere and mo picked it up

anyhow, against the fakers..er, flakers - dammit, LAKERS - their bench will eat the purple and gold's ALIVE. i mean, everybody does these days, right? lol

oh btw bynum's playing hurt. in other news, the sky is blue.

zman1910's post below officially qualifies as "unintentional dirty quote machine"

凛 ('Rin') - 2009 Nissan 370Z
With silence comes peace. With peace comes freedom. With freedom comes silence.

Last edited by phelan; 05-03-2010 at 03:41 PM.
phelan is offline   Reply With Quote