View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 10:39 AM   #34 (permalink)
vash_241987
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '99 corolla
vash_241987 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HT Rambler View Post
Let's make this simple folks. Leave your emotions off of the keyboard.
Let's do a hypothetical: Your son is a championship ???? ah let's say basket weaver. He is undefeated in basket weaving. 100-0.
now here comes another basket weaver challenges your son , the challenger will definatley make the biggest payday of his life.
Champion says o.k. all baskets and needles will be inspcted before start of fight and it's on.
challenger backs out..... ah your scared , ah you insulted me , listen to marv albert etc. etc....
IF my son came home and told me that i won't fight because we need to test and my son refused to fight i would rush himto the doctor a.s.ap. not complain about why the test was nec...
Ever seen say a licence check or inspection check ???? All those people going to it are not scared , the ones you see tryin to turn around ...hmmmm
well see thats you, your not filipino, you don't think like us. We like to be respected and don't take to kindly to those that insult us. My countrymen had enough **** from previous dictators. We don't think like the rest of america, have you ever though that maybe its a cultural thing?
vash_241987 is offline   Reply With Quote