View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 10:25 AM   #33 (permalink)
vash_241987
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '99 corolla
vash_241987 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HT Rambler View Post
And your reason for not taking the test is what ??? It's o.k. to play the **************** race card. Just won 't win you any fights. If you and your fellow countrymen are not guilty , take the test ??
Cause he does not have to!!!! Why succumb to your oppents wants? As the vid stated Jr. was afraid of losing, why didn't he ask blood test from marquez and other fighter? If he is so good, why worry about a filipino that has no skill (as his father stated) and force him to do a test? Its not required by NV to take a blood test. Its a ******* mind game for mayweather he likes to get under peoples, so why do it if its just for own pleasure? They take test after the fight so if pac was PED then he could be disqualified. All these mayweather fans are saying that pac is hiding something just cause Sr. brought it up, damn fool can't make up his mind, says the pac sucks, yet now the clearly states that he is using PED. If Sr. was SOOO ******* certain that us filipinos had a magical drug then produce it (which they probably have used since they are so knowledgeable of the drug)

Quote from The Ring magazine April 2010:

Jr. "because we know the philippines got the BEST enhancement drugs."

So my question to you is what is this PED that we make? Where it is? Can you find a sample? Maybe its just really good coffee that the us filipnos make? Maybe its the balut that we have?

Its filipino pride dude, why be forced to do something that you don't have to do? Maybe the pride has to do with being under different dictators and countries oppressing the people?

It def. would have been easier if pac just did the test, but it pac not me

cliff notes: Pac did not do blood test cause he doesn't have to. Jr./Sr. should provide a sample of this "PED" that filipinos make.

P.S. sorry dude, but you got my blood boiling, lol

Last edited by vash_241987; 05-03-2010 at 10:47 AM.
vash_241987 is offline   Reply With Quote