View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 10:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
fairladyZ34
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 08 G37S Black M6
fairladyZ34 will become famous soon enough
Default fairladyZ34's Journal

I got my 370z back in August of 2009 and have been loving it everyday since. The rough winter we had in New Jersey this year kept the miles down since i only have 2,5xx on it now. It is a 2009 Magnetic Black Touring Sport model with the 7-speed auto and white interior.
I was originally looking at any low mileage 350z near me last August and saw the in the show room and was sold. I couldnt find a used 350z in the condition that i was happy with so i sprung the extra $ so i new i would have something i would take and keep great care of.
Here is a few pics from the first few days after i got it along with my buddys modded 350z.

And here is a few pics of the 370z's that showed to the Annual Z Car Club meet last August, the blue is Wavehogger, white is Zeto, gray is GannyGT and the other black one isnt on here i dont think.

Since then my Z has only seen slight aesthetic mods such as Nismo license plate frames, JDM Fairlday Z emblem, and Nismo valve stem caps.

And today was my 2nd meet of Z cars. Todays was a Z & G meet and cruise in Long beach Island, NJ. It was a good turnout of about 20 cars.

The 40th anniversary edition looked really good! i believe hes on the forum, ill have to edit his name in. Here are some more pics of the cars that showed up.

A sweet 280z

G35 rocking great fitment and stance

one of two black 300z

awesome widebody 350, very nicely done

lovin the white rims

a nice 350z sponsered by Young & Reckless from MTV's Fantasy Factory tv show. Gave everyone some free swag which is always cool

a twin turbo 350z, there were other people that were either super/turbo charged but i didnt get to talk to everyone about everything

40th anniversary

Me!(not me in the picture)

the other black 300z

And finally a group shot down the street

The weather was good and everyone had a great time! Im looked forward to many more meets.

As for future mods go... I taking my time on performance mods and just doing little things for now to hold me over. I have an aero part coming in the mail this wednesday and i am pretty sure i will be one of the first to get it so im gonna keep it a secret until its all painted and installed. I also plan on at least tinting my back windows, i would like to do the fronts also but past experience with my strict local PD tells me i should tint the fronts.