View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 09:40 PM   #34 (permalink)
stormcrow
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370Z Nismo TT
stormcrow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-370z View Post
Wow I did not know that. I knew the software had to be a little diff to accommodate the diff physical components. But is the actual hardware of the ecu on the nismo diff?
There is no physical difference, just a difference in programming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflife View Post
Wow... Nice build and great car man! Hmmmm I'll be going right by Alpharetta this summer sometime... I'm very, very tempted to throw down that $18 for a ride.
Rides are free!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viera View Post
Oh my...... that is the sickest Z34 yet.... Awesome job, bro. I would like to see this baby sometime.
Thanks, man. You are certainly more than welcome to check it out. As soon as it's back from SoCal, we can meet up. It would be nice to get some of the Z34 guys together around here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyGT View Post
I'm testing a new PC and installing Photoshop CS5 right now. I will pshop that and see how it looks!
I appreciate it! I would love to see a pshop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kastley85891 View Post
I had a NISMO rom (it was re tagged to correct format) to load on my AP ready 370z sport, it made no difference to butt dyno, also no difference on the same dyno pulls in comparo from what I heard.
The rom i.d. is different so you cannot flash a non NISMO with a NISMO etc but physically the tables are the same. Not sure if the ECU changes are just Nissan hype. I got my information and rom from the horses mouth so to speak.
SAM I to would be interested to see how you and the UPREV software interprits this, I can only speak for my own experiences with AP.
Actually, there are differences in the tables. Maybe I am getting ahead of Sam here by saying that, so I will let Sam clarify. But, there are distinguishable differences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateralG'z View Post
bad ***, will have to make a whole bunch of road clips & vids
Funny that you mention it...Sam is out punishing my car right now! He just called asking "How hard can I drive your car?" I told him do what it takes to make a good vid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeester View Post
Definately the nicest Nismo Z ive ever seen... What color are those wheels painted/powder coated ??

Looks amazing !

The wheels are painted Nissan color code K11. It's nearly identical to the '09 GT-R wheel color. The inside of the headlights, door handles and emblems are painted this color, as well.

Thanks for the compliments guys!