View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 03:20 PM   #11 (permalink)
2theextreme
RIP Tony :( (1969-2015)

Drives: '14 Mustang GT/CS
2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairmanZ View Post
Nice! I love the blue, but have to admit that I'm partial to your previous Chicane Yellow.

I recall from the post about your accident, that you stated you're 40 years old. So you must have a young aunt or she's really young at heart to have bought a Mustang in yellow with black stripes! Hopefully, your bad karma with yellow isn't passed on to her either. (Knock on wood.)
Young at heart for sure. She grew up owning muscle cars but recently had a PT Cruiser, HHR, and a FJ Cruiser so now shes back to the muscle cars. And actually they call the color of her Mustang Grabber Orange. I see more yellow myself.
2theextreme is offline   Reply With Quote