View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 08:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
labk888
Base Member

Drives: '10 370Z PW 6MT T&S
labk888 has a reputation beyond reputelabk888 has a reputation beyond reputelabk888 has a reputation beyond reputelabk888 has a reputation beyond reputelabk888 has a reputation beyond reputelabk888 has a reputation beyond reputelabk888 has a reputation beyond reputelabk888 has a reputation beyond reputelabk888 has a reputation beyond reputelabk888 has a reputation beyond reputelabk888 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, those threads are nice. What I meant, though, was that I would like to have a separate sub category called Detailing under the exterior section. Just like the Engine section has sub categories for forced induction and exhaust. That way we could have lots of threads on detailing to talk about techniques, products..etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Two-Socks View Post
There is a really long one about polish, wax...detailing. Most by a guy that owns a detailing business. Link was in the same post as to get to the clay bar section. Read it right after I posted my first post here. Am new. Don't know how to go straight to it.

Also saw a separate post strictly about detailing wheels...10 tools to do it.

FOUND THE BASIC LOCATION
http://www.the370z.com/exterior-inte...tml#post521394

Found another one where the guy does his wheels...and the rest of the car. All good stuff. Long reads,
Oakes - Detailed: 2009 Nissan 370z - White Pearl - TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast