View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 01:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
KyleBucket
Base Member

Drives: '14 Mercedes CLA 250
KyleBucket is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to KyleBucket
Question Potential Z Buyer, help!

Hey you guys, pardon the long post but I need some help:

I'm looking into an '09-'10 370. Hopefully, I can find a leftover '09 to get a better price but, I may have to sacrifice something (paint, package, etc). The 370 I'm hoping for is a White Touring, 6MT, Navi & Sport. I looked into this before and the two dealers treated me like a child because I'm young (20) yet knew more than they assumed I did (thanks to this site) and were charging me everything MSRP. I have an '08 Civic Si w/20K on it and looks showroom still, minus a few small rock chips. More than likely, they'll offer me 14-15K for it, again. I'm trying to private sell but doing that is like trying to sell a house in this economy.

This will be my second go at trying to see if I can get a Z in my price range, I guess my question is, what advice would you recommend? The MSRP from Nissan's site is like 37K for the car the way I want but what do you think I could get it down to? My finance rate through the credit union I deal with is 4%.

Besides the spreadsheet with invoice and MSRP prices that I found on here, what else should I bring/know?