View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 12:31 AM   #17 (permalink)
travisjb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: VIR
travisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond repute

nice job, mike ! and congrats on you nuptials ! hope you had a great time on your honeymoon !

appreciate the write-up and very pleased to hear that you got the oil temp under control... i haven't had my z on the track since i my first post - but i'll be back soon ! one thing i'm curious about, did you get any sense that the lsd performance degraded with heat build up ? just wondering if the eventual diff cooler from nismo and others will make a performance difference or just a long-term reliability upgrade

i'm going to pm you re the coilovers... i think i'd like to run the same ones you have !
travisjb is offline   Reply With Quote