Thread: theDreamer's Z
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 09:39 AM   #226 (permalink)
Caravanshaka
I shake Caravans

Drives: everyone crazy
Caravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond repute

I believe we can call this Ford fail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
Well last night was a very long night, with no results.
We spend probably four hours working on some of the bolts on my car with no luck in getting them to budge. We broke a few swivel heads and some 12/14mm sockets, so in the end we just called it and I will be dropping some money on a shop to do the install. My friend is pissed he could not do it, but in the end he did not want to get to that point where we are stuck with one header on & one off and we cannot move forward.

Currently calling around and getting price quotes from shops, but it seems many here are Monday through Friday shops so I will be picking one on Monday.
The first testicular guard, the "Cup," was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974. That means it only took 100 years for men to realize that in order to work the penis, the brain must remain whole.
Caravanshaka is offline   Reply With Quote