View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 06:20 AM   #28 (permalink)
DjSquall
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: My first car
DjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveg78 View Post
I would save your $$$ for replacing the tranny once you get the SC/TT. God only knows how that A/T will hold up. Also, ever consider a swap/trade or selling your car to get the same car with sport? Might actually end up being more cost effective in the long run. You have a whole lotta work cut out just to get to the sport level.
Yeah the tranny strength does bug me a little, I will seek some professional advice regarding it.

Well guys, it seems all my questions so far have been answered, I'm off to research the price ranges for the parts, and hopefully later on this year I will do the first upgrades! Of course I have to talk to my dealer about honoring the warranty as well I'll give out rep once I'm back at home on my pc..

Thanks everyone!
DjSquall is offline   Reply With Quote