View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 02:35 PM   #25 (permalink)
DjSquall
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: My first car
DjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunzero View Post
Hey welcome to the forums!
I would just contact GTM and ask them to build your car.
It'll be less hassle for you
Oh if I it was a little closer than a couple thousand miles, I would. That's why I'm trying to figure out what parts to use first, then break it down into steps/stages. It's too early to bug Sam for advice right now, but I still might do it soon anyways. Maybe he will even help me find a local dealer here.

I may also stretch this project over 3+ years, for a few reasons. 1) parts are expensive when they just hit the market, always let the market play and let someone else be the guinea pig. 2) Its rather stressful financially to just jump into the fire. Believe me if I had the cash right here in my pocket, the Z wouldve already been on it's way to GTM :$

@ vegitto: Thats why I posted that. I may be a noob, but performance exhausts are called that for a reason.

Last edited by DjSquall; 04-30-2010 at 02:38 PM.
DjSquall is offline   Reply With Quote