View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 12:12 PM   #37 (permalink)
Viera
Track Member

Drives: '09 M.Blue 370Z 6MT
Viera has a reputation beyond reputeViera has a reputation beyond reputeViera has a reputation beyond reputeViera has a reputation beyond reputeViera has a reputation beyond reputeViera has a reputation beyond reputeViera has a reputation beyond reputeViera has a reputation beyond reputeViera has a reputation beyond reputeViera has a reputation beyond reputeViera has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daleks View Post
You can pick up a pre-HR 350Z for under $15k now. I mean you could probably find a 2003-04 somewhere for $12k. This adds a different element to the pool of individuals who make up owners. BTW, I'm not saying people who buy cheaper cars have less class, I'm saying it provides a broader spectrum of owners.

That said, I don't know why the opposite is true for the 300ZX. I think the much older cars are driven by enthusiasts more so than those just looking for a cheap 300HP RWD coupe.
Not bashing any 350z owners, but I think the majority of 300zx owners have a more mature mindset. Plus, like you said, with the 350z becoming even more affordable to the overall population, the chances of there being people that don't know much about cars are even greater; therefore, the chances of "douchebaggery" are likely to be more present. Again, not bashing the true Z enthusiasts.
Viera is offline   Reply With Quote