View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 10:50 AM   #7 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004YZFR1 View Post
I bought a new 2009 370 a couple of months ago. The other night I noticed that under some street lights that the car is two different shades of yellow. I never really noticed in the day time. Both mirrors and the pillars on the side of the windshield along with the two parts above the door for the roof and the gas cap along with the rear spoiler are a different or deeper shade of yellow. Like they were painted at a different time or place and then added to the car. Anyone else seen anything like this?

I haven't taken it back to show the service department yet. It's kinda crazy that you get a new car and all of the paint isn't the same!
Different materials...

All the parts you mention are plastic bits. They'll reflect light differently than metal bits. Strange, I know - but true!
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote