View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 09:17 AM   #8 (permalink)
Vegitto-kun
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z
Vegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjSquall View Post
As Vegitto-kun said, syncro-rev doesn't apply to a/t?

And I saw some really sweet rims around $400 a piece.. Rays are nice, but way overpriced.

I wonder if the intake kit will pay for itself via fuel savings overs 3 years. That's definitely going to be a DIY for me. As far as spoiler stuff, the Amuse Vestito kit will take care of all that anyways.

I'll definitely be looking into an exhaust that will match the FI
our 7AT gets rev matching for free

I didn't even know the air intakes makes you use less fuel. IF you are going to get a CAI get the stillen long tube intakes. I have those and they are awesome.

You can always try contacting amuse themselves and see if you can order from there.

If you want a exhaust. Go get the fast intentions CBE and LTH(if you are going supercharged) Best ones on the market
Vegitto-kun is offline   Reply With Quote