View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 05:30 PM   #18 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anatoray View Post
Did either of you see what kind of locking nuts you got? I ordered some 370Z locks, but got the G37s... I put them on, and they did seem to not quite tighten. I my end up removing them if you guys can confirm you got the same ones, but I'm 400 miles away from home right now for a friend's engagement party, and they've held up thus far.
Don't know about the locking nut but the regular wheel nut is the same as the G37. I had to buy some at the Infiniti dealer because the Nissan dealer didn't have any. I took off all the locking nuts and replaced them with regular. I used an extractor tool from the auto parts store to remove the sheered nut saving the stud.

If anyone has one of these cheap locking sets, remove them immediately and replace them with a premium set. The cheap ones will fail, it's only a matter of time (mine took 3 weeks).

Last edited by ChrisSlicks; 04-04-2009 at 09:43 PM.
ChrisSlicks is offline   Reply With Quote