View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 11:05 PM   #11 (permalink)
Master_Ly
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z Sport
Master_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
humm.. not sure about yours but on mine i just took a small flat head screw driver to push the tab down while pulling it out from the assembly.

i know it's a little clumsy to see it but there's a tab on the hardness connector and you just put your driver between the connector and assembly where the tab is and gently press down...and it will unlock.
I think I know what you mean. I didn't disconnect it at the harness connection at all, just the housing with also a clip. It allowed me to do what I needed to do and for them to hang. But I'll have to try this next time. Thank you for the tip!
Master_Ly is offline   Reply With Quote