Thread: Kinetix Racing
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 10:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
chuckd05
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No longer a Z
chuckd05 is just really nicechuckd05 is just really nicechuckd05 is just really nicechuckd05 is just really nice

The original plenum up to the v+ upper plenum they had for the vq35s all were solid products, and even though some products were known to fail they always fixed the design and replaced the old ones for customers.

I was one of the first to buy their test pipe/plenum combo when it came out. And when they changed the design I emailed them and said I am a satisfied customer and even though my plenum was lasting I would be interested in the new design with a stronger design. With no hesitation who ever i was speaking to said they were going to go ahead and send me the new one in the mail.

And the resonated test pipes cracked at the resonator welds after about 20k miles, called and they sent me new test pipes at my request. All I had to do was send them pictures. Didn't ask for the old products back either. Their customer service was top notch IMO. I would be glad to give them business if they make a manifold that proves to provide gains.

Their ssv mani or whatever it was I think was a failure but their upper plenum was good. Since the HR no spacers or plenum's have been around, but when I look at our plastic plenum I always think to myself that some company has got to make a better upper intake plenum.

One time I saw a mag with a gtr plenum or manifold on a turbo 370. I wonder if just the OEM gtr plenum is inter changeable.. I'm sure it flows better than ours.

Last edited by chuckd05; 04-29-2010 at 10:58 PM.
chuckd05 is offline   Reply With Quote