View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 03:18 PM   #49 (permalink)
Asheth
Track Member

Drives: 09 Blk 6mt
Asheth will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Asheth

Quote:
Originally Posted by zcoupe09 View Post
what would everyone say is the most aggressive sounding exhaust? loooking for opinions...of HP is first but i dnt want something that sounds similar to stock
I like the sound of the borla. except for the rasp. But there product is still in development and they are suppose to announce around the middle of this month the finished product. I like the look and driveby sound and start up. But hope they clean the rasp. But there are no HP numbers and the ones that will come first will be from Borla.

The Stillen I like especially the gains but I just can't get past the tips. I would prefer something that looks like the OEM tips but a little wider with the slants. Other then that it is a great exhaust just read Semtex review on it.

Then there is the Nismo I think 2 members have that and at first it is only a small noise difference above stock. Then it eventually gets louder as it gets broken in. But I think it is still Y-pipe as opposed to X or H-pipe which will give better gains I think.
180 customs Headlights - Yantech Backup Camera - Projekt 1 - Stillen Gen 3- EVO-R V2 Foglight, EVO-R CF Diffuser, Carbon Fiber Element Steering wheel - Fast Intentions TDX/RHFC's - RJM A.F.P. - Z1 Oil Cooler - 2015 Nismo Conversion.
Asheth is offline   Reply With Quote