View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 02:23 PM   #35 (permalink)
Vegitto-kun
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z
Vegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_student View Post
Cmon guys, things happen. For me it was something different like what Room42 stated.

In the beginning I didn't know it locked with the car either. Usually these doors just push to open on other cars. And the first time I opened the lid to put in gas, I didnt have to push the unlock button. When I went home I checked to see if I locked the gas cap tight enough, but it wouldn't open. So I thought maybe something got stuck and I push a little harder than usual and the locking mechanism broke. It works just fine though and it doesnt open on its own or anything like that. I know there are other people on here who has had that happen.
Wait

What is up with people.

if it doesn't open I wouldn't be like "I shall push the damn thing DEEPER which will make it go open."

Reminds me of the topic where people were all "lol didn't know how to open the fuel cap door"

I don't know why but I knew these things without even reading the manual. Probably because I never had a car with a button to open it in the car.
Vegitto-kun is offline   Reply With Quote