View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 09:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
BalanBro
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 40th Anniv. 370Z
BalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond reputeBalanBro has a reputation beyond repute

I had the full front end done: entire hood, full fenders bumper and A-pillars. I also covered the entire rocker panel and a partial in front of the rear wheels.

I used ventureshield, and it is nearly unnoticeable. You really have to look back and forth between covered and uncovered surfaces to try and see a difference. Of course, the seams are somewhat visible but not overbearing. A full wrap really minimizes that issue.

It did peel a bit on the mirrors however, as the precut pattern had to be stretched alot. I'll have the installer redo them in sections so the material won't have to be worked too much.
BalanBro is offline   Reply With Quote