View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 08:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juruki View Post
Thx triple!! Ur the man
these just felt so cheap and they came wraped with tape and got all sticky. Freaken stealership
when I bought mine I noticed that mine were missing also so I went back to the dealer and told the salesman about it and he took a look at the car and said that was strange that they were missing so he took me to the back of the dealership to where they held the new cars not yet ready for sale, and walked of to a white z and removed them from that one, and handed me the caps... like wtf a new owner was going to buy that z and be in the same boat i was or may not even notice... anyways they sent you a set of generic caps which will work but aren't the OG part

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote