Thread: Gas Millage
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 07:06 PM   #14 (permalink)
Forrest
Track Member

Drives: 09 370z Blk 6mt sprt
Forrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond repute

Ok since i drive more City than Highway using the average MPG with average MPH gets me at 23mpg at 38mph.

But if i reset the meter while on the highway at 65 i can get 26mpg, obviously due to i dont have any City driving to lower my average.

Driving a 60 mile trip highway only, no city averaged me 28mpg with a fresh reset of the mpg measurer.

basicly the Key to all of this is NOT what the car gets, its what you "average" on your daily habbits. You might get 30mpg on the highway if you drive it for 10 minutes only (on the highway of course) but if you put in a Hour in the city you would never know it due to it would get averaged out.
Forrest is offline   Reply With Quote