View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 06:52 PM   #18 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by john370z View Post
Below is the link for the company. Yes they are hub-centric... Yes they do use longer studs. IMHO by moving the wheel out the entire look is changed. You can see the wheel flush with the body panels and not just the tire. IMHO it looks like more expensive cars do. I am been told it slightly improves handling. I will have the 10mm in soon and will post better pics showing before and after shots.

WWW.ICHIBAUSA.COM - Hubcentric Wheel Spacers, OEM S13 5-Lug Conversion, Header, Turbo Manifold, Downpipe, Test-Pipe & More Performance Parts!
As long as they're not the ones that come with their own studs pressed into them, you should be fine.
semtex is offline   Reply With Quote