View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 11:35 AM   #42 (permalink)
G Fo12ce
Premium Member

Drives: Sold!
G Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ResQguy View Post
How about in Orange County?
Quote:
Originally Posted by corner3garage View Post
We service many of our customers from Orange County! Give us a Try.

Corner3 Garage
20622 Pascal Way.
Lake Forest, CA 92630
^^I've heard they are good guys, haven't had a chance to go there yet though.

Gruppe-S (AKA Dynamic Autosports):
I'm not sure why this place seems under the radar but they have been around for like 16-17 years. They have pretty good pricing and parts ranging from accessories to hard engine parts. They have a 4WD Mustang Dyno and a big building with show room. They also campaign some cars in Formula D (like the Hankook 350Z). Come to think of it, it would be a nice place for a dyno day or something like that, it's between LA and SD. Maybe I'll talk to the owner next time. The link has some pics.

Shoreline Motoring:
When I first buy or replace tires on nice wheels I go here. They do alot of Porsche's, Ferrari's but also everything else. They have a touchless tire mounting machine and do the little stuff like use teflon coated sockets. Not the cheapest but your wheels don't come back with any tool marks. They do alignments too but I usually go here...

DAVES FRAME & ALIGNMENT
16182 Gothard St Ste V, Huntington Beach, CA
Ask for Dale. A lot of locals who track use this guy and hes very knowledgeable. It's first come first serve though so it's better to be there at opening. I believe if you track a lot he has a lifetime rate where he'll set it up and return it to street settings also.

Hope those help.
G Fo12ce is offline   Reply With Quote