View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 10:21 AM   #423 (permalink)
#452-LE
Base Member

Drives: '09 370Z 7AT-Stg2 TT
#452-LE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goolsbymd View Post
I have cash in hand, just waiting on more information as requested above 1/4, 0-60/60-120 and how the transmission holds up/overall temperatures etc.

Good point........

I too hope that this depreciating investment (contradictory statement) will be well worth the cashola from a overall performance and reliability standpoint.

Currently, I am working with Kyle to deliver on to me this SC and a grocery list of Stillen performance goodies. All cooling issues will be covered. Also, there will be a strong possibility of a AP Racing break kit on all 4 corners. 6pot front/ 4rear.

My goal is not balls-out power, but a smooth delivery. Sportbike trackdays do just fine for my adrenial needs. This will be a non-rushed garage project mainly for streets, a few occasional track excursions, and just for the sheer pleasure of working on my vehicle. Self-therapy I call it. The Mrs. says its an excuse to drink beer, talk garage language, avoid dishes, and spend the new house fund. She is right but, I just give her the blank poker face and she moves on.

Perhaps the batch of Stillen and other component bits will sing a sweet melody under the Z's hood to give me the desired results. Time will tell........

I would REALLY like to see ALL the Stillen test car results for some added pre-purchase comfort.
#452-LE is offline   Reply With Quote