View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 07:47 PM   #39 (permalink)
Junkman2008
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2001 Corvette Coupe
Junkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond repute

What those pictures show is improper paint maintenance. It could be anything from cheap microfiber towels to washing the car with one bucket. Anytime you touch the paint is an opportunity to scratch it so if you decide to do so, you want to do it properly.

Now you say that you will take some pics after you do a detail. I can go take pictures of mine right now and it will be swirl free. That's because I practice proper paint maintenance at all times. That way, I am not constantly cutting clear coat off my car. If your paint is cared for properly, you can go shoot it now. Not after you have had a chance to correct it. Anyone can do that. I admit that I am OCD about my paint but it cost $7000 to paint it right. Not a ticket I care to pay!