View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 02:54 PM   #227 (permalink)
2theextreme
RIP Tony :( (1969-2015)

Drives: '14 Mustang GT/CS
2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simota1 View Post
hey 2ex... did you use the double stick mounting tape... and the self tapping screws? i actually cut tabs in my bumper so i could adjust it... and i used 10mm bolts.... mine fit perfectly... the only prob im having is the gap from the shine replicas... its starting to bother me...
Unfortunately I didn't personally install mine....I got all my CF parts put on at the same time as my modded headlights. I do have the car at a different shop now and they'll be taking a look at the fitment.