View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 01:08 AM   #15 (permalink)
tru_Asiatik
Track Member

Drives: 2009 370Z 6MT
tru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tresfr View Post
I have changed my mind from Stillen CBE to Invidia CBE because the fitment and build quality seems to be better with the Invidia. It also seems to be the consensus that exhaust volume seems to go F1, Berk, Stillen, Invidia, Nismo and I don't want a loud exhaust this time around. The bad news is it is being shipped from Florida tomorrow so I will not have it installed until next week. The good news is I still want to go and can get a true baseline as my car now has 1400 miles and is completely stock.

Braden and I may caravan as we live a few minutes apart. I would like to suggest we all meet up at the same time maybe at the Carls Junior a few others have mentioned because if we do not roll in at the exact same time we may be in different staging lanes when entering tech. From experience there can be a 1.5 hour difference between the first staging lane that gets into tech and the last.

Also, if we all get through tech at the same time maybe we can set up a coral for all of our stuff. Chairs, Coolers, Spare Tires, and anything else we bring. This helps to maintain a good pit area throughout the day without having to hunt for parking spaces after the runs.

Let me know what you guys think. and just a reminder for everyone to bring their helmets because we are all going under 13.99 or selling our cars the next day
set it up time/place address and ill be there
ill add it to the first post

*im down with carls jr just name the time
sal u down to caravan?

Stillen G3 CAI*Stillen CBE*Berk's HFC*Eibach Prokit*Hotchkis Sways*ichiba 15/20mm spacers*? Oil cooler*Stillen Pulley*Stillen Headers
tru_Asiatik is offline   Reply With Quote