View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 12:12 PM   #74 (permalink)
msl82
Base Member

Drives: Nissan 370z
msl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forumite View Post
I always get a kick out of the die hard M/T guys acting like it's a totally different car. I've had sports cars in both A/T and M/T and neither were that different unless I put them on a track.

How many people here are putting theirs on a track regularly? I'm gunna say less than 5%.
It is totally differenct car in regards to car's driving experience, control of the car, and once again, driving the car in any distance and purpose. Even driving the car for less than one mile, it is totally different from Manual vs Automotic. You dont have to take your car to the track to feel the difference.

Having drove one of my friend's automotic/paddle shift 370z only further confirmed my belief that it was so much boring, no excitement due to less control of the car. It was just smash the gas and let the car go, like my grandma's Buick..

And when I drove my Z, it was much more fun and exciting, shifting and downshifting using SynroRev having full control of the car, it just felt right! The way sports car should feel like...

The only reason I understood my friend's purchase of automatic 370z is that, that particular individual was a she......

Last edited by msl82; 04-03-2009 at 12:17 PM.
msl82 is offline   Reply With Quote