View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 06:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
209Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 209Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullmonty View Post
The car looks great man, good luck with it!!
thanks bro..its going to be completly different once the build is done.,,but like all of us..we always want more lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOLIO 671 View Post
You've got some sik rides on your team...Being part of a car club is hella fun, especially when doing cruises....Its nice to have others who share the same ideas and passion for cars.
yea broo..they look soo much better in person..and that is not even the full team..but the nsx is sooo doppppeeee!

That is why I want to share with the community because I love to express my passion with cars to other ethusiasts that has the same addiction!
209Z is offline   Reply With Quote