View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 06:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
209Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 209Z
Default 209z 370z Team Blur Build Thread

Team Blur

Team Blur was founded in 1998 in San Diego, California then progressed from the bay area in the year 2000.
Blur-life.com - Team Blur - Video Games - Automotive Digest (progress of finishing the website)

How it happen?:
I wanted to share my recent experience on how I met a North Cal team who call them self Team Blur. I was invited to attend one of their meetings and had a blast...we went canyon running and did a sick photoshoot..pics below. These guys not only are into cars and having fun but they are very serious about making an impact on the automotive scene... When I arrived, they we’re very friendly and I really felt comfortable with a sense of purpose. Each member seems to have had their own style and had different talent.
Anywhere from team detailer to professional photographer to the best come backs in jokes

I am honored and grateful to be a new member of Team Blur.

Team Blur Has a wide unique aspect to greatness from car shows to professional racing to even going sideways in drifting...

With that being said I am creating a Build Thread for my Z that is going to be a Show Car that will participate in all west coast events the goal by 2011..and a hopefully couple events for 2010 to get a feel for it.

Long Term Goals:
(1) Go big and progress with the family based team.
(2)Participate in all west coast show events 2011
(3) Magazine Cover or Page
(4)Twin Turbo
(5) Win Trophies (best car, best Nissan, etc)
(6) Top Notch Individual Sponsors
Edit: More to come soon

Short Term Goals:
(1)Start/Finish Exterior (wheels, lowered, etc)
(2) Meet and greet Professional Ethusiasts
(3) Performance (Exhaust, intake, long tuber headers, etc)..
(4) Local Sponsors

Past of Team Blur Crew:
Original San Diego Blur Squad

turbo rx8

TT 350z..Also the Team Photographer and Also has the Evo X in 2nd post of the photoshoot

fairladyyyyy Z

Magazine coverage..you got it.
Patricks Del Sol..He wanted some love on it lol..soo here you go LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! lmao

Last edited by 209Z; 03-06-2011 at 08:35 PM.
209Z is offline   Reply With Quote