View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 09:48 AM   #30 (permalink)
nolan1016
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z A6
nolan1016 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by marazzinissan View Post
I am very sorry for any misunderstanding regarding the 370z inquiry you made. I have personally reviewed the entire email thread and I want to make you a happy 370z owner. Since the car has to be ordered, I will reduce our final price $1500 below the price we quoted you to compensate for the wait. As you know we also include a nationwide lifetime warranty with your purchase. I want happy customers and I apologize for the confusion and aggravation. You can contact me personally to confirm.

Sincerely,
John Marazzi
John Marazzi Nissan
john@marazzinissan.com

Dealer Reviews for John Marazzi Nissan | Naples | Fort Myers | Customer Testimonials | New and Used Nissan Cars and Trucks | Florida
Thank You Mr. Marazzi for the offer, I will be in contact if I can somehow manage transportation since my house in Naples is not a full time home.

I was just aggravated by the situation and to make it worse I called yesterday off of a different phone asked for the same vehicle and they assured me it would be there in 2 days if I wanted it, just like last time.

I greatly appreciate you coming on here and apologizing it goes a long way towards customer service so thank you.