View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 11:42 PM   #27 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sid67jp View Post
Lol...Curtis! It was just an angle of the shot like you said. All I did in post-processing was a bit of brightness, blacking out lic plate #s and watermarking.

Thanks!

Curtis you detail-whore!! Lol....

He was the dude who drives the GTR that approached you guys at Powell/Pier 39 asking about the photoshoot.

Thanks for the clarification on the post processing.

Np…rep points coming your way.

You got that right, who knows when someone will be taking a 25mb raw pic that will blow up and show all them little buggers on my bumper…..haha

I will let my bro know as it was his Red 370Z that the dude approached on foot, while the bro was sitting at the light on Powell and Beach. Small world it is. I found out later today that I mis- quoted him in an earlier post, the dude was not waiting 45 min to catch up with the group but he had been there (Pier 39) all day waiting to catch the group. We did stray from the original plan and missed Pier 39 altogether. Now there is a dedicated car enthusiast. It was good thing we were driving by.
ZForce is offline   Reply With Quote