View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 01:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

GREAT post, Ryephile! I totally agree with you. It also depends on dealership too. Some dealerships have more knowledgeable service people than other. If you're having a simple suspension issue and you car has aftermarket wheels, dealership shouldn't refuse any warranty work on your suspension. But I have heard people get denied just because they have aftermarket wheels. I think it all boils down to how knowledgeable is your local Nissan Dept Service crew and how good of a relationship you have with them.

I always suggested friends to take off any aftermarket stuff before going to the dealership for warranty work. If you have aftermarket intake, phlenum spacer, etc and you're having intake/exhaust related problems, take those things off before going to your dealer. Even though they may have NO relation to your problems, but dealership will try to tell you otherwise.
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote