View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 07:03 PM   #32 (permalink)
6spd
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Q50RS
6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKindaGuy View Post

I guess many of these folks have forgotten how air has sufficed for inflating tires for over a 100 years now. And to anyone thinking that use of nitrogen will save folks from having to make weekly trips to the air pump for tire pressure checks....I challenge everyone here in all truthfulness how many folks actually make religiously regular weekly checks of their tires other than a quick glance at them when getting into the car to see if any "look" low or who just plain waits until the indicators trip???

Nitrogen is a sham...and at $40 for all four to be filled up its just another way the vendors look to mind-f*ck the patrons by taking advantage of their youthful naivity knowing these folks haven't been around the railroad tracks enough yet to know a scam when they see or hear one.

As I stated before on many posting occassions:
great pic