View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 10:32 AM   #107 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GR8Z34 View Post
I wanna thank all of the ppl that showed up at the gtg w/o u guys this wouldnt come thru so i appreciate u guys showing up, and lastly my co-organizer curtis & ed u guys did a gud job, thanks for everything.
Thanks Bryan, it was a pleasure to help out. Not knowing (like the back of my hand) the area (San Mateo, Half Moon Bay, S.F freeways and Pier 39) I learned a few new things on this Run that we can improve on for the next one.

I think everyone and their grandma decided to come out on prolly the first good weather day of spring. Helva lot of peeps at the Embarcdero, helva a lot peeps everywhere. Maybe consider a remote spot for the next gtg/run, a place that is not gonna be a chore to get to and def not a busy final destination spot.

Curtis
ZForce is offline   Reply With Quote