View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 10:03 PM   #100 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Thanks Bryan for putting this GTG/Run together. Great turn out!

We did not make it up to Twin Peaks; we headed towards Pier 39 from the original parking on Pier 2 (I think) for lunch at Pompeii’s Grotto and was bushed after a great meal. Good food will do that, make ya wanna take a nap. So we called Bryan and said our farewells over the phone and headed back to Sac with our 4 car caravan

Funny thing was that a guy approached my bro in his Red 370Z near Powell St close to pier 39 and asked if we were here for the photoshoot, because he had been waiting for 45 min trying to hook up with the group. Hopefully he made it up to Twin Peaks.

Met a lot new friends and some old friends. My pics will prolly not be up for a couple of days, it’s gonna take that long for me to catch up on lost sleep this last week.
ZForce is offline   Reply With Quote