View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 08:33 PM   #78 (permalink)
Ivoidwarranty
Base Member

Drives: 08 G37S
Ivoidwarranty is on a distinguished road

Sorry I got to the party late. semtex, you are an awesome man for going to the trouble of doing all the work (install, dynos, posting).

I have a few questions. The before and after dynos, are there multiples of each or just one of each? If there are multiple dyno runs, are they averaged together and shown on a single line? Or are these the best of each session?

The reason I ask is because these before and after graphs look to be, at most, about 10 hp or 10 ft/lbf away from one another at the greatest delta. I've witnessed hundreds of dyno sessions where back to back runs were not as consistant as these two are.

I fully understand you went from a very efficient setup to another very free flowing setup (the difference compared to stock would be much easier to see). The sound difference alone is reason enough to justify the cost in my book (if the sound you are after is achieved), but after looking at the graphs so long I'm wondering what gains were really made. I'm all for lowend torque over highend hp everyday of the week. I just want to know more about the graphs posted so I can make my own conclusion pertaining to the gains.

One more question, I'm not on here very often and I don't know you, does your car have an automatic or manual? (can't see the videos at work)

Thanks for your time.
Ivoidwarranty is offline   Reply With Quote