Thread: Z + Jews = Win!
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 02:23 PM   #37 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by craniac24 View Post
So I've had my Z for about 3 weeks now, and of course I've been going through the normal process of showing it to friends, letting them sit in it, etc. 2 of my friends that I've shown it to so far are Jewish. Each one of them upon climbing into my car took some change from their pockets and threw it on the floormat. Apparently some sort of Jewish tradition for wishing good luck or something.

Anyway...if I can track down a few more of my Jewish friends I might be able to get myself a Slurpee or something.
Lol... its more of a new york tradition. I have change on my floor in my altima and G37. Also one of my homies tied a dollar around the stick. All done for luck. Maybe jews in the city started it and further became a new york tradition??? But I would question how many jews know of this tradition on a national level?
I know here in texas people tell me I have a lot of change on the floor and ask why I have a dollar tied to the shifter. They aren't familiar.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote