View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 12:24 PM   #90 (permalink)
pfregeolle
Base Member

Drives: 2006 Nissan 350Z
pfregeolle will become famous soon enough

^Yeah thats the one Im talkin about! Someone once before mentioned you guys had a GB meet and I'm pissed I missed it! Someone set it up!! I'm diggin some garlic fries and beer right about now! hahaha

4r3s, No I've never been there before. But I've tried Sushi King in Columbia....that place should be called the sushi queen. It sucked and the waitresses were arseholes. The only cool thing about it is it had the private booths that you sit down into and take your shoes off.

I went to Nano Sushi last night in DTA. I had their Dynamite Roll, and it was by far definitely one of the best rolls I've ever had. I've also been to Joss Cafe and Tsunami down there. The last one I wanna try is Ego Sushi. I think that's all of them in Annapolis. Sushi Hana in Towson is freakin BOMB! Real authentic and we blew $200 there one night between me and my buddy and our girlfriends and drinks hahaha but it was AWESOME.

I've also heard Aloha Tokyo in Baltimore is really good, and another one called Raw??? I heard Aloha Tokyo is more authentic and really tasty, and Raw is more modern but not necessarily as good. Neither of these I've been to, but I def want to try them out.

AND THEN I've also eaten at SEI, in D.C. That was really good too, but also more modern than authentic. They had regular food dishes you could get there, but my favorite part of the meal was my drink...."Liquid Wasabi" which consisted of Wasabi flavored vodka, sake, ginger-infused simple syrup, and lime juice. But it was SOOOO freaking good. It was like spicy and sweet and delicious at the same time.

I've also tried a few other places here and there, like Sakura and Fuji Steakhouse, which is decent for the prices, but these are some of the better sushi bars I've been to.

As you can tell, I LOVE sushi hahaha

Last edited by pfregeolle; 04-24-2010 at 12:28 PM.
pfregeolle is offline   Reply With Quote