View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 02:11 PM   #45 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSlicks View Post
Thanks. Yes, I understand that under-drive scenario, but Stillen also makes lightweight pulleys that are identical to stock except for weight. I was wondering if they would net a measurable increase due to a slight reduction in rotating mass. I'm guess not, as the reduction is only 3.4 pounds which is nothing compared to the engine and flywheel, not to mention transmission. Obviously for NA it would be better to use the under-drive pulleys.
Check it out. What timing!
STILLEN 370Z Underdrive Pulleys Released
semtex is offline   Reply With Quote